Our mission is simple: Help our customers solve complex business matters using digital solutions that are easy to use. At To-Increase, we have energetic, passionate and technologically savvy people. We are proud of the awards we have received and proud of the trust we get every day from our more than 2000 customers!
What You'll Do
As a senior Product Owner, you’ll play a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement and enhancement of our solution & product portfolio in our Manufacturing Pillar.
This pillar contains a number of solutions and products, chief among them Project Lifecycle Suite and Product Lifecycle Management. With this pillar we are focusing on Project based Discrete Manufacturing customers and customers that have integration needs between their ERP system and their Product Lifecycle solutions.
You are a member of the To-Increase (Agile) Development team that serves as the customer proxy responsible for working with Product Management and other stakeholders—including other POs—to define and prioritize stories in the team backlog. This allows the Solution to effectively address program priorities (features and Enablers) while maintaining technical integrity. You are pivotal in translating business requirements into solution capabilities, functions and features. You have a mindset for quality and customer value. Besides close collaboration with your colleagues in Build, you will collaborate with other key disciplines (Sales, Delivery and Customer Operations) within To-Increase.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Join a community that works each day to help each other drive process excellence and customer value.
- Functionally design and deliver a range of solutions that enable companies to solve their most complex problems.
- Use your skills, knowledge and experience to create solutions that solve customer pains and fit within the company strategy.
- Leverage an understanding of businesses within our domains to provide solutions that are innovative, easy to use, efficient and scalable.
- Use your passion for innovation and the capability and desire to think outside the box.
- Contribute to the To-Increase community with your business domain knowledge, affinity for technology and a focus on business process optimization.
We are looking for an innovative Senior Product Owner to translate business needs into functional design and develop solution capabilities that will meet the business needs of our customers. Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the pillar-backlog: Prioritizing backlog items, preparing work items representing backlog items (defects, requirements), including functional designs, Business Process documentation, Feature writing, template definition, specify and perform functional scenario tests to assure the (functional) product quality.
- Iteration Planning: The PO reviews and (re)prioritizes the backlog as part of the prep work for Iteration Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other POs. During the iteration planning meeting, the PO communicates story detail and priorities and ensures the team aligns and agrees on a final iteration plan.
- Accepting stories: The PO works with the team to agree on accepted story completion in Sprint retrospectives. This includes validating that the story meets acceptance criteria, that it has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done (DoD). In so doing, the PO also assures a level of quality, focusing primarily on fitness for use.
- Providing input to Product Manager for innovation and product enhancements.
- Product demonstrations and updates to internal peers (Development / Sales / Marketing / Delivery / Customer Operations).
- End responsible for all documentation available for the solutions, including release notes.
- Responsibility for 2nd and 3rd line defect triage in development and / or implementation.
- Test case support; guiding the engineers and testers in the team from a functional perspective.
- Go-to-person if a certain function should be in standard product or not.
- Knowledge transfer to Delivery, Customer Operations and Sales teams to allow more support from that area.
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- Deep knowledge of D365 Finance & Supply Chain (at least 10 years proven experience)
- At least 5 years Product Owner Experience
- Knowledge of Project Based Discrete Manufacturing processes is a must
- Product Lifecycle management solution knowledge is a pre.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- Certifications in the field is a must. MS Certifications are the target.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player, mentoring skills and used to work in an international environment.
- Planning skills, deep dive into details when needed.
- A pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proven hands-on Microsoft DevOps experience.
- Open to applications from EU candidates who are prepared to relocate.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.