Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We are growing and looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&SCM Consultant to join our team in the Netherlands.
What's the role of a Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&SCM Consultant at To-Increase?
As a consultant, your role involves implementing our unique solution for the Rental industry alongside Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&SCM. This often includes working with other modules and solutions. Our clients handle large, complex projects, and our products are a key component of their success. Your role is a blend of on-site work with customers, providing support to our partners, and collaborating with our product team to enhance our offering.
What you can expect from this role:
- Having a lot of fun and meet some great people.
- Showcase software solutions with thorough preparation, execution, and post-event follow-up for our diverse customer and partner base.
- Craft in-scope solutions following discovery checklists for software and services.
- Deliver training sessions to empower key users.
- Contribute to requirements analysis and fit/gap assessments for the solutions in question.
- Collaborate closely with our Build team, sharing valuable customer insights.
- Uphold the quality of our process documentation and solution functional designs, based on our meticulously crafted methodology rooted in Microsoft's Success by Design framework.
- Play a vital role in enhancing our methodology by defining, creating, and maintaining implementation templates that encompass configurations, process guidelines, test scenarios, and implementation accelerators.
- Maintain regular communication with fellow Consultants, ensuring alignment on functional challenges within ongoing projects.
- Actively mentor and nurture the knowledge and skills of junior project team members
What qualities and experience do you need to succeed in this role?
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&SCM implementation or a solid background in the Rental industry with a deep grasp of daily operations.
- Strong English communication and presentation skills.
- Keen attention to detail, ensuring work is carried out efficiently and with precision.
- A drive for continuous self-improvement and team development.
- A readiness to travel, both domestically and internationally, up to 20-30% of the time.
- Based in the Netherlands.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Rental industry knowledge.
- Microsoft D365 certifications (MB-300 / MB-310 / MB-330).
- Power platform knowledge and experience and/or PL-200 certification.
- Dutch at business level will be a plus.
Why Work for Us
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling. On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
Investment in learning and growth: You will have the opportunity to identify your learning/growth path and fulfill those goals through learning platforms and opportunities within the organization.