Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What Will you Do
We are rapidly growing and looking for a Functional Consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 to join our talented team. In the AX for Pharma team, you'll work with a dedicated team of people, making a difference by enabling our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients to improve health outcomes and save lives.
As a Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing our solution for the Life Sciences industry. The role is a mix of direct work (at the customer), indirect work (supporting our partners), and internal work (joining our product team to support and improve the product). The consultant role calls for the right combination of experience, ease of working collaboratively, and a readiness for new ideas and opportunities.
What You Need to Be Successful (Required Qualifications):
- Minimum 3+ years of end-to-end project implementation experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365FO for Inventory, Manufacturing and Advanced Warehouse Management
- Excellent communications skills: both written and spoken and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a Product environment.
- Experience in Production Module, Data management and System configurations.
- Hands-on experience in performing Fit-Gap analysis based of the requirements gathered, prepare FRD and provide solutions from Microsoft technology stack and ISV add-ons.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into meaningful FDD (Functional Design Documents) for customization – process, report, and integration.
- Co-ordinating with the Technical Team for customization.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of parameters and master data setup. Should be able to configure them independently.
- Ability of creating training plans and training client teams for developed solution.
- Prepare User Guide for the process implemented.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Self-starter that can operate individually and is also a great team player.
- Willingness to continuously want to improve & develop yourself and your team.
- Nice to have knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences markets and regulations.
- Having a lot of fun and meeting some great people.
- Collaborating with our Build team and sharing customer experiences about the product.
- Ensuring the quality of our process documentation and solution functional designs based on the methodology we have created using Microsoft’s Success by Design framework as our foundation.
- Contributing to our methodology by helping define, create, and maintain implementation templates consisting of configuration, process descriptions, test scenarios, implementation accelerators, etc.
- Communicate with fellow Consultants regularly to align and sync on functional!
- Analysing and understanding detailed business requirements
- Providing mapping requirements and software solutions
- Providing recommendations for software developments and implementations
- Managing content development and guiding junior consultants
- Supporting business development activities & roadmap feature definition
- Interfacing with clients, software professionals, and consultants to develop solutions applications. Resolving client queries and problems
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generate creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.