Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What Will you Do
The Care team is responsible for all customer care and support activities to deliver an optimal customer experience for external and for the internal teams. Delivering excellent CSAT, CES and NPS by providing correct and fast solutions. Contribute to our culture of continuous improvement by feeding relevant findings back into the organization.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is primary responsible for managing the services towards our customers, ensuring that we deliver these services according to the agreed quality and customer needs. You will manage several complex international support contracts in a way To-Increase delivers according to the defined service levels. The SDM is responsible for the budgets and margins generated through these contracts. This role manages the customer relation and the communications around the To-Increase software used by our customers and is the main contact for these customers in services provided by the various teams within To-Increase. It exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients. Manage all agreements (overall) related to the more complex support and maintenance matters of our customers.
- Oversee the delivery of To Increase services, solutions, and support to clients. Responsible for implementing the support agreements (SLA) at both our customer, internally and suppliers (where relevant).
- Having experience handling data in projects, including internal data for enhanced efficiency. Proficient in Excel and preferably skilled in utilizing other tools like PowerBI.
- Experienced in working in a KPI driven way. Define KPIs, maintain data and dashboards and take the right actions from those to enhance overall performance.
- Together with the sales representative position the To-Increase support services at our customers and determine the services offerings and service levels to support the business needs of our customers at the required level. Facilitate cross-functional communication and alignment.
- Proactively identify and address client issues and concerns. Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client escalations effectively and in a timely manner.
- Manage the relation with the relevant stakeholders at the customers you are managing.
- Collaborate with the sales and finance teams to manage client contracts, billing, and invoicing.
- Manage the quality: Continuously assess and improve service delivery processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Spot opportunities for upsell/cross sell and transfer these opportunities into services for To-Increase teams involved.
- Manage the contract performance and profitability of the services provided (budget, time and costs).
- Generate & maintain regular reports on service delivery metrics and client feedback.
- Allocate and manage resources effectively to meet client needs and project demands.
- Provide an escalation level for your customers for unforeseen situations, helping these customers solving their issues by linking the right teams within To-Increase.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Any full time Bachelor's/master’s degree in business, IT, or a related field
- 5+ years supervisory experience with a customer service, technical support, or business operations team dealing with customers in the MS Dynamics ecosystem.
- Experience with (internal) support processes (incident-, change-, problem-, release management), ITIL, ASL, Service management and Project Management.
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery Manager or in a similar client-facing role
- Experienced in cross-functional communication and alignment across various teams and customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar CRM/ERP solutions.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with customers, colleagues, and all levels of management within the organization.
- Exceptional client relationship management and communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Good knowledge of the business processes and the ability to understand relevancy and urgency to manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Certification in project management (e.g., PMP) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generate creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.