ERP Project Manager
Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 15 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
We are growing and looking for a strong Project Manager to join our team in the Netherlands.
As a Project Manager at To-Increase, you will be part of a project management team
that implements software solutions in the Microsoft D365 space. You will coordinate
the effort of a cross-functional team of professionals and collaborate with implementation partners to provide business-impacting solutions for international
customers. You will lead projects from initiation to successful completion, coach team
members, and support customers in their digital transformation journey.
- Work with your team to develop project plans to initiate projects.
- Manage time and budget, establish priorities.
- Successfully build collaboration and manage implementation teams.
- Work on large projects (between 300K – >1M) via both direct and indirect client engagement.
- Train teams and customers on To-Increase project methodology.
- Identify risks and formally manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration
with partners and/or customers.
- Participate in work order creation, review deliverables, and prepare budgets.
- To Increase culture is informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented.
- Work with international team members on international projects.
- You will have the flexibility to organize your workdays in a way that works best for you.
What You Need to Be Successful (Required Qualifications):
- 5+ years of project management experience within IT;
• Recent project management experience implementing Dynamics AX / D365 is required;
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Strong customer relationship skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization;
- Willingness to continuously want to improve & develop yourself, and your team;
- Proactive “problem solver,” focused on quality results;
• Strong presentation skills (verbal and written in English);
- An open-minded, quick thinker.
- Based in the EU.
Why Work for Us
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and well-being.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
TI by the Numbers
Here are a few key numbers that gives you a snapshot of who we are. We would love to tell you more in person!
- Project Manager
- Amstelveen, Veenendaal
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
ERP Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.