Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What You'll Do
The Marketing Manager will lead our product marketing and growth efforts for specific solutions closely collaborating with the other stakeholders in the team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for revenue pipeline delivery and full-funnel growth across Europe, UK and US for the flagship product portfolio. With ambitious goals, we are looking to grow significantly in revenue and recall.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and executing inbound demand generation plans across geographies.
- Plan marketing campaigns and nurture activities and execute the same with the content and design teams.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to review lead performance, lead quality and numbers · Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the gaps.
- Work in supportive work culture, helping you learn and grow both personally and professionally.
This role would be a great fit for you if you:
- Have been part of the product marketing team(s) in Demand Gen/ Inbound/Content Marketing roles with a deep understanding of Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and lead nurturing.
- Focus on understanding the customer challenges and needs while building marketing content and campaigns.
- Love to deep dive into the details while looking at the big picture.
- Think you are skewed towards analytics and numbers excite you
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Deep knowledge in Content Marketing and Inbound marketing
- Previous experience working with HubSpot is preferred.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
- Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
- Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
- Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
- Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.