Senior Functional Consultant D365FO
Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What You'll Do
As a Functional Consultant Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 F&O you will become part of the To-Increase Quality Assurance Community of Practice, which consists of a correct blend of quality assurance experts who efficiently work together to achieve our common quality goals.
You will have the opportunity to work with product development and contribute into the process ranging from idea to standard features and solutions that are sold through our global partner network.
You will be part of a team with some of the most highly skilled employees in the industry that are working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365F&O and be part of an international organization with partners and customers around the globe.
- You are expected to have sound functional consulting knowledge of Dynamics 365 FO - Finance, Projects and Manufacturing, software test design and test execution methodologies. You have consulting and functional skills and can design business scenarios, use cases, test suites, and have the ability to understand usability issues.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to interact with the development team, product owners and internal and external peers efficiently.
- To ensure success, you should have functional and domain knowledge on Dynamics 365 FO - Finance, Projects and Manufacturing, as well as a Quality First mindset, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box.
- Ultimately, a top-level Functional Consultant can create simple yet thorough quality assurance procedures to ensure the peak performance of our software.
- Learn new advanced solutions on Dynamics AX and D365 F&O and work with the latest Microsoft technology.
- Able to replicate the problem scenario in standard environments, perform triage for non-replicable support cases and be able to provide workarounds where possible.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time.
- Contribute and maintain the To-Increase knowledge base repository.
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- BE/B-tech, M-tech, MCA, MBA finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in finance with Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O.
- Good knowledge and exposure in Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations - Finance module
- Experience in Azure DevOps -Test plan, test cases creation and execution
- Good experience in Functional testing, Testing methodologies, Defect life cycle
- MS Certifications like MB-300, MB-310, MB-330
- The ability to quickly learn new functionality, new products, new developments.
- Strong analytical skills, to narrow down requests or issues reported by customers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing.
- Strong team player and high customer & commercial orientation with a pro-active attitude. Good communication skills
- Ability to work with international partners / customers. Exposure to cross-cultural working will be an added advantage.
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize our customer experience program.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
- People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
- Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, and productivity and reduce stress.
- Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
- Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
- Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
Senior Functional Consultant D365FO
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.