Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What You'll Do
As Finance Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of the Financial and Accounting modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 F&O in combination with our own solution for the Rental and Lease industry. The Finance Consultant role calls for the right combination of experience, ease with working collaboratively, and readiness for new ideas and opportunities.
- Have a lot of fun and meet some great people
- Demonstrate and present software solutions including preparation, execution, and follow-up with various customers and partners
- Define in-scope solutions based on discovery checklists for software and services.
- Training of key users
- Participate in requirements and fit/gap analysis for in-scope solutions.
- Collaborate with our Build team and share customer experiences about the product.
- Ensure the quality of our process documentation and solution functional designs based on the methodology we have created using Microsoft’s Success by Design framework as our foundation.
- Contribute to our methodology by helping with defining, creating and maintaining implementation templates consisting of configuration, process descriptions, test scenarios, implementation accelerators, etc.
- Communicate with fellow Consultants regularly to align and sync on functional challenges within running projects.
- Actively develop more junior project team members on both knowledge and competence.
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in implementation of finance with Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Self-starter that can operate individually and is also a great team player.
- Willingness to continuously improve & develop yourself, and your team.
- Strong command of English.
- Ability and willingness to travel (inter)nationally, max 30 – 40%.
- Based in the Netherlands or willing to reallocate to the Netherlands.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Rental industry knowledge.
- Microsoft D365 certifications (MB-300 / MB-310 / MB-330).
- Power platform knowledge and experience and/or PL-200 certification.
- German at business language level
Why Work for Us
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and well-being.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.