Employee Experience (HR) Business Partner
Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything! We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 16 years consecutive years, incl. 2021-2022.
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
We’re looking for an experienced, and hands-on Employee Experience (HR) Business Partner, to join our team, in the Netherlands.
As an Employee Experience Business Partner, you will be responsible for strategic and tactical partnering with business leaders and teams globally, as well as participating in global projects for assigned functional areas. You will drive and support the end-to-end employee life cycle in all aspects of HR and support the People agenda to Align, Engage, and Connect.
What You'll Do
- Drive HR projects in collaboration with the overall People Strategy, including:
- Building a high-performance, feedback focused, and engaging culture, focused on productivity, trust, passion, and collaboration
- Developing and maintaining HR Policies and best practices
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages
- Managing internal well-being and sustainability initiatives
- Analyzing trends and metrics around People Topics
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals
- Act as a trusted business advisor to the Build, Finance & IT, and HR side of the company. You will be working closely with middle and top management to ensure they put their people first in all business decisions.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Employee administration teams to ensure alignment and delivery of a state-of-the-art experience to our employees and external service partners
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- 5+ years of experience within the Human Resources field;
- Strong Knowledge of employment regulations in The Netherlands;
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize;
- Strong communication skills in English (Dutch would be great as well);
- Academic Education in Human Resources or a relevant field or equivalent years of experience;
- Experience with coaching, advising and training management;
- Experience in supporting recurrent HR operational work (salary reviews, performance reviews, training and coaching, compensation and benefits reviews, etc);
- Good analytical skills;
- Advisory and coaching Skills.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Hands-on and can-do mentality;
- Great communicator;
- Genuine interest in People;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions;
- Problem-solving aptitude, Solution orientated;
- Discrete and able to handle sensitive information.
Why Work for Us
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, and productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
- Employee Experience and Front-Office
- Employee Experience Advisor
- Amstelveen, Veenendaal
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
Employee Experience (HR) Business Partner
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.