Software Engineer - Dynamics 365 CE
Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE/ Power Platform developer to help us bring the To-Increase product offerings to the next level. This is a great opportunity for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and that loves taking the lead.
In addition, you should be keen to learn continually about Power Platform and Azure and keep Up-to-date yourself about new features so that they can be effectively used in product development.
- Maintain existing products built on top of Dynamics 365 CE.
- Build new products on Power Platform and Azure.
- Help in extending/rearchitecting some of the products built on Dynamics 365 F&O to Power Platform.
- Closely work with Dynamics 365 F&O teams for integration between F&O and Power Platform.
- Closely work with Solution Architects and Product managers.
- Guide junior team members about best practices.
- Help in reskilling and spreading awareness about Power Platform within the organization.
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- Have a Passion for Microsoft Technology.
- 5+ years of experience as a Dynamics 365 CE developer.
- Have good knowledge about Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CE.
- Have good knowledge of Low and Pro Code Dynamics 365 CE customization.
- Have good knowledge of C#, Knowledge of .NET core, and Typescript is a plus.
- Knowledge about PowerApps Portals is a plus.
- Familiarity with Azure Stack used in the context of Power Platform.
- Familiar with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with the Power platform and Azure components.
- Solid Knowledge of designing applications and interpreting software architecture.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and news.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
Software Engineer - Dynamics 365 CE
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.