Associate Software Engineer
ABOUT TO INCREASE
Our mission is simple: Help our customers solve complex business matters using digital solutions that are easy to use. At To-Increase, we have energetic, passionate, and technologically savvy people. We are proud of the awards we have received and proud of the trust we get every day from our more than 2000 customers!
He/she will be part of a dedicated team with the intrinsic motivation of delivering the best in class partner ennoblement and support experience to our Dynamics Partners and Customers. He/she will have the opportunity to work with product development and manage the full process ranging from idea to standard features and solutions that are sold through our global partner network. He/she will be part of a team with some of the most highly skilled employees in the industry that are working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365FO.
- Serve as first/primary contact for our customers for (remote) service and technical support requests on To-Increase solutions for Dynamics AX and D365FO.
- Analyze, Investigate and Prioritize support cases and provide acceptable solutions to our partners and customer located world-wide.
- Secure pro-active and thorough communication, both verbal and in writing, in response to support requests.
- Assist you own (more functional oriented) support team on technical analysis of incoming support cases.
- Assist the To-Increase development team in delivering incident resolutions, software fixes and software testing.
- Learn new advanced solutions on Dynamics AX and D365FO.
- Able to replicate the problem scenario in standard environments, perform technical triage for non-replicable support cases and be able to provide workarounds where possible.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time.
- Contribute and maintain the To-Increase knowledge base repository
REQUIREMENT & EXPERIENCE
- Any Full time Bachelor's degree
- At least 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX development (X++, object-oriented development) in D365FO
- Perform design and analysis tasks; developing technical and functional specifications.
- Create, maintain and support the development of Dynamics 365 software product for global customers with adherence to X++ Best Practices
- Basic understanding of Ms Active Directory, Ms Server OS, Ms SQL server and networking infrastructures.
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012.
- LCS Functional and Technical
- Installation & Configuration
- Technical Application Management & Technical Implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbals’ as in writing.
- Strong team player and high customer & commercial orientation with a pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work with international partners / customers.
- Experience working with international partners / customers.
- And experience with cross-cultural working will be an added advantage.
Why Work for Us?
While we are focused on creating top-quality ERP solutions, it also reflects on our team. Emphasizing on our people-first philosophy, at To-Increase, we genuinely strive for an environment that drives innovation, well-being, and community feeling.
On the job, you will be given ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow and improve yourself. With an inclusive culture, we recognize that every individual is different and allow the flexibility to work the way that suits them, which in turn helps generates creativity, problem-solving, and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
People-oriented culture: Informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where every voice counts, and people are encouraged to be themselves.
Hybrid workplace: Flexible working arrangement, creating a better work-life balance to improve employee motivation, performance, productivity and reduce stress.
Emotional/Mental-health support (well-being): Free and unlimited access to mental health support with OpenUp to drive an employee’s overall health and wellbeing.
Career progression: Competitive salary and opportunities to grow, where you are given the freedom to take on the challenges head-on, dictating your own career path.
Diversity: International and culturally diverse environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from different countries, bringing different perspectives and insights.
Microsoft ISV partner: Leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions for Dynamics 365 with our 16+ years of industry experience.
An interesting jobNot just a job – but a career and role where you can make a real difference
An open company cultureTo-Increase is a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment with an open and direct company culture
Great development opportunitiesWe are an ideal environment for improving your skills and expertise
A fantastic teamEnthusiastic colleagues that will make your day!
Our people describe our culture as innovative. We are always aspiring to deliver the most creative solutions for our customers, therefore we value each other and that’s why everyone’s voice is heard. Of course we work hard, but we never forget to have fun with our team. We value a good atmosphere and mutual respect. To-Increase offers a positive environment with many avenues for professional development.
Associate Software Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at To-Increase?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.