ABOUT TO INCREASE
Our mission is simple: Help our customers solve complex business matters using digital solutions that are easy to use. At To-Increase, we have energetic, passionate, and technologically savvy people. We are proud of the awards we have received and proud of the trust we get every day from our more than 2000 customers!
He/she will be part of a dedicated team with the intrinsic motivation of delivering the best in class partner ennoblement and support experience to our Dynamics Partners and Customers. He/she will have the opportunity to work with product development and manage the full process ranging from idea to standard features and solutions that are sold through our global partner network. He/she will be part of a team with some of the most highly skilled employees in the industry that are working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365O.
- Serve as first/primary contact for our customers for (remote) service and technical support requests on To-Increase solutions for Dynamics AX and D365O.
- Analyze, Investigate and Prioritize support cases and provide acceptable solutions to our partners and customer located world-wide.
- Secure pro-active and thorough communication, both verbal and in writing, in response to support requests.
- Assist you own (more functional oriented) support team on technical analysis of incoming support cases.
- Assist the To-Increase development team in delivering incident resolutions, software fixes and software testing.
- Learn new advanced solutions on Dynamics AX and D365O.
- Able to replicate the problem scenario in standard environments, perform technical triage for non-replicable support cases and be able to provide workarounds where possible.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time.
- Contribute and maintain the To-Increase knowledge base repository
REQUIREMENT & EXPERIENCE
- Any Full time Bachelor's degree
- At least 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX development (X++, object-oriented development) in D365FO
- Perform design and analysis tasks; developing technical and functional specifications.
- Create, maintain and support the development of Dynamics 365 software product for global customers with adherence to X++ Best Practices
- Basic understanding of Ms Active Directory, Ms Server OS, Ms SQL server and networking infrastructures.
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012.
- LCS Functional and Technical
- Installation & Configuration
- Technical Application Management & Technical Implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbals’ as in writing.
- Strong team player and high customer & commercial orientation with a pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work with international partners / customers.
- Experience working with international partners / customers.
- And experience with cross-cultural working will be an added advantage.
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.