Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
What You'll Do
- As Consultant, you will become part of the To-Increase QA Community of Practice, which consists of a correct blend of quality assurance experts who efficiently work together to achieve our common quality goals.
- You are expected to have sound functional consulting knowledge of Dynamics 365 FO - Finance (AP), Projects and Manufacturing, software test design and test execution methodologies. You have consulting and functional skills and can design business scenarios, use cases, test suites, and have the ability to understand usability issues.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to interact with the development team, product owners and internal and external peers efficiently.
- To ensure success, you should have functional and domain knowledge on Dynamics 365 FO - Finance (AP), Projects and Manufacturing, as well as a Quality First mindset, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box.
- Ultimately, a top-level Consultant Quality Assurance can create simple yet thorough quality assurance procedures to ensure the peak performance of our software.
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as functional consultant in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO - Finance (AP), Projects and Manufacturing.
- Experience in Core Financial Modules like Account Payable, Account Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Budgeting, Multi-Currency, Multi-Company.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance and testing methodologies and procedures. Knowledge of software engineering concepts
and Test management tools like: Azure DevOps or Jira or ALM
- Designing use cases and testing scenarios for usability testing and writing test plans and development of functional tests for the product, aligned with key business scenarios and product capabilities.
- Identify critical business scenarios which drive value for our customers.
- Creating functional test cases for the business scenarios and prioritize testing activities.
- Conduct the (different types of) testing, thereafter, analyse the results and then submit the observations to the development team.
- Interact with our customers to identify quality improvements of our deliverables.
- Test and prove that the software meets the functional requirements as per design, test conditions, metrics, and acceptance criteria.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
- Interact with the clients to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
- Creating test-product documentation and participate in testing related walk through.
- Understand test life cycle and understand the uses and methods of testing.
- Have mindset of quality applying different test types and techniques to break the software functionalities.
- Responsible for functional triage of reported bugs and provide and manage resolution planning.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry best practices.
- Preparing test reports, quality metrics and improvement recommendations
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.