Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
What You'll Do
As a Product Owner you’ll play an instrumental role in getting the product ready from design to launch. For your respective product(s), you will be responsible for preparing, prioritizing and accepting the work done by the team, based on the direction set by Product Management.
Besides close collaboration with external parties such as customers and partners , you will collaborate with internal key disciplines (Sales, Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Delivery and Customer Operations) within To-Increase.
Your main focus will be on the DynaRent product, our equipment rental solution based on D365 F&O. Within this product, your area of expertise is all things financial – numbers, processes, requirements and procedures.
At To-Increase, your role is pivotal for the success of any product and we are excited to welcome you!
- Refine enhancement ideas put forward and prioritized by Product Management into deliverable features, taking ease of use, innovation and scalability into account.
- Maintain the product backlog & prioritize work items for build team; Take part in the program increment planning cycle every quarter
- Validate that the story meets acceptance criteria, that it has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done. In so doing, the PO also assures a level of quality, focusing primarily on fitness for use.
- Conduct product demonstrations and updates to internal peers (Development / Sales / Marketing / Delivery / Customer Operations).
- Expand and describe the features and user stories in such a way that developers will build what is described and quality assurance consultants and engineers create test-cases and automate them
- Drive 2nd or 3rd line defect triage in development or implementation
- Provide innovation & product enhancement input to Product Manager
- Guide all processes around introducing the wish from the customer into the build team
What You Need to Be Successful
- Passion to drive things, a go-getter approach
- Deep expertise in D365 Finance & Operations, especially in the Finance Module
- Product Owner experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering or in Finance
- High business & technical acumen (to translate user needs to executable functional designs)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Ability to work independently and in teams to make impact
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience, SAFe experience is a plus
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.