Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. 170+ passionate and business technologically savvy people working here from 15 nationalities and counting. We’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything! We are proud ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 15 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
We are in need of a Product Manager that has a solid background in building and maintaining Cloud Native Applications (SaaS). At To Increase, we have 20+ business applications broken into various domains. As a product manager, you will be driving one or multiple ones of these domains, such as Analytics, Business Process Transformation apps, etc. You will also be responsible for driving one or multiple domains to ensure our journey towards Micro Services across all domains. We are looking for an innovative, creative, out of the box product manager who can think strategically to drive the vision, roadmap of domains and ship saas products to the market.
Lastly, at TI, we thrive on customer centricity. As a product manager, you would be creating, maintaining and leveraging direct contact with partners, customers and potentially other stakeholders to continuously enhance the product. With ease and confidence, you should be able to take the stage and present our offering, process and results.
Of course, you will also be in contact with partners, customers and potentially other stakeholders, as they are part of your source. With ease and confidence, you should be able to take the stage and present our offering, process and results.
A day in the life as Product Manager at To-Increase:
No day is the same, there is no average day. You will be working on so many different things at the same time, depending on where we are in the PI and where you stand in the realization of the roadmap.
Hectic is the key, remaining calm is the objective.
Overall role goal
As a product manager you play a primary role in defining and setting the vision, strategy and roadmap and feature definition for your products within its domain and you ensure that they are aligned with the overall To-Increase strategy towards the future. You are responsible for guiding the success of your offerings and will guide the cross-functional team that is responsible for building and improving it.
You are an experienced presenter and evangelist of your domain and offerings, who is easily able to present the vision and direction internally, on events, at customers, partners and other stakeholders world-wide. Furthermore, you play a vital role in the marketing of your product portfolio.
What You Need To Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Cloud Native Application (SaaS) tech-provider where you have successfully managed building customer-centric SaaS offerings.
· Being able to conduct primary market research to create focus and depth around understanding of the target customer
· Experience in understanding how customers want to buy and use an offering
· Deliver requirements to engineering for product features that support growth goals
· Serve as the champion of customer insights to guide growth and adoption.
· Execute strategic marketing & sales communications aligned with mission and goals of the domain/product.
· Analytical skills to determine market and trend viability
· Strong Business Development and Presentation skills
· Be an expert with respect to the competition
· Fluid in English, verbal and written
· Self-driven, motivated individual with the drive and confidence
· Team player
· Ability to work with people from different continents.
· Availability to travel frequently (~30%), including occasional evenings and weekends
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your workdays that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.