Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
To-Increase is an Independent SaaS software vendor within the Microsoft ERP ecosystem who has been acquired early 2021 by Rivean Capital, a Dutch Private Equity Fund. To-Increase has ambitious international growth plans and wants to strengthen its Finance Team with a Business Controller with strong accounting background
At To-Increase Finance plays a strong role in providing deep insights to the Business with the ultimate goal to drive Business performance. To-Increase is maintaining a sophisticated Power BI platform fueled with Financial and Business-related data which allows both Finance and the Business to drive faster conclusions and decisions. In Joint collaboration with our Legal Team the Job holder supports Sales in closing deals and contributes to profitable Top Line Growth. The job holder sits next to the Business in the co-driver seat and plays a key role for the Business to be successful.
- 5+ years of relevant experienced Business Controller with strong accounting background
- Strong business acumen, experience within Tech, SaaS environments
- Ideally Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI experience
- Experience with KPI based dashboards and reporting structures (Cloud and annual recurring revenue, Services, P&L, OPEX..)
- Good track record of P&L, Balance sheet and working capital optimization
- Excel pivot knowledge
- Dutch GAAP and ideally IFRS accounting knowledge
- Very good communications skills in English (if you also speak Dutch, thats great)
- Ability to successfully work in a scale up environment and combine agility with a professional mindset
- Strong integrity and work ethics, combined with passion and fun. “Can-do” approach
Your responsibilities will include:
To-Increase has a strong international footprint across the globe with own entities in the US and India. The job holder ensures that To-Increase adheres to all relevant local reporting and filing requirements in these markets and legislations, taking into account transfer pricing agreements and other relevant standards. The job holder can rely on experienced local expertise and acts as a clearing, consolidating, and coordinating instance. Scaling up existing reporting and filing procedures and structures and preparing for further growth is another key priority.
The role reports into the CFO.
Location: Amstelveen or Veenendaal (hybride: remote/office)
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical, and people-oriented culture where your voice counts, and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone, and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your workdays that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.