Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
Role Description – Software Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to design, develop and implement quality-check procedures for our products.
To ensure success as a Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance of a Product. You should have good experience in the application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members. You should be able to coach, guide, and mentor junior members in the team
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and support the development of Dynamics 365 software product for global customers with adherence to X++ Best Practices.
- Perform design and analysis tasks; developing technical and functional specifications.
- Contribute to the development of processes and methodology.
- Assisting in determining product requirements and enhancements to suit customer needs.
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012.
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow and other emerging Microsoft technologies
- SSRS Report writing (within D365 context).
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- Assist functional consultants where necessary, such as designing solutions according to customer requirements or investigating issues uncovered during testing or training
- Always represent the business professionally and positively
- This position belongs to IWF Team
X++ Developer Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least 1-4 years of experience with (X++, object-oriented development)
- Good to have Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O development
- Experience with product development
- Familiarity with technology and tools including;
- Languages: X++, C#, XML, HTML
- Database Technologies: MS SQL Server.
- Azure Devops
- IDE: Visual Studio
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
- Experience on Power platform and Logic Apps integrations would be a plus.
- You Like working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You are Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas however disruptive they may be
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You are a Team player
- You have good time-management skills
- You have a great interpersonal and communication skills
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.