Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to design, develop and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating automated quality checks, and writing up final test procedures. You are responsible for the development of automated test and be able to perform manual tests to ensure the software created by developers fits its purpose.
To ensure success as a Test Automation Engineer, you should have knowledge of software engineering and design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of our software.
- Development of automated tests in Business Central, aligned with key business scenarios and product capabilities
- Understand Test life cycle and understand the uses and methods of testing.
- Creating Automated Test cases for the business scenarios.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Have mindset of breaking the software by opening bugs, verifying bugs.
- Work with the product team to define the test conditions.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation.
- Test and prove that the software meets the requirements as per design
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry best practises.
- Preparing test reports, quality metrics and improvement recommendations
What You Need to Be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering..
- Development experience on Navision/Dynamics 365 Business Central, minimum of 2 yearsSkill / or other test automation tool knowledge is preferred.
- Familiarity with technology including;
- Languages: C/AL, AL
- Database Technologies: MS SQL Server.
- Test management: Azure Devops
- Basic Knowledge on PowerShell Scripts.
- Should be able to Maintain Test Scripts.
- Should be able to debug the failing test scripts and fix the issue.
- Experience with working in agile/scrum teams.
- Knowledge of software engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Other Prefrred qualification:
- You love and have a deep understanding of Quality Assurance
- You understand the uses and methods of testing
- You Like working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You are Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas however disruptive they may be
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You are a Team player
- You have good time-management skills
- You have a great interpersonal and communication skills
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.
TI by the Numbers
Here are a few key numbers that gives you a snapshot of who we are. We would love to tell you more in person!
Come as you are
Your gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, skin color or pink hair are part of who you are. To-Increase is an equal opportunity employer and we stand for equality and inclusion. If you’re a team player, an expert and are ready to shine, we would love to welcome you to the team.