Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
We are looking for an Innovative Engineer to help design and develop new systems that will meet the business needs of our customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understand business needs and functional specifications and provide technology feasibility feedback by working closely with the product management team.
- Identify and suggest innovation areas which in line with firm strategy based on your technology and market expertise.
- Assess the current software development & design in order to identify areas in need of improvement. Assess the business impact of technical choices.
- Active communication with stakeholders on the progress of projects within your portfolio.
- Successfully transform specifications and requirements into the business architecture.
- Have responsibility for the quality of process documentation, the quality solution functional designs and the non-functional requirements. (Performance, security, usability).
What You'll Do
- Join a community that works each day to help each other drive technical excellence.
- Work with the latest technology to further strengthen our product portfolio.
- Create proof of concepts and scalable MVPs around innovation topics.
- Design, architect and rapidly execute on innovation ideas to check productization viability.
- Leverage an understanding of businesses within our domains to provide solutions that are both innovative and efficient.
- Use your passion for innovation and the capability and desire to think outside the box.
- Engage with a cross-functional group of people – senior architects, product managers, industry experts to brainstorm and learn.
Skills - What You Need to Be Successful?
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Experience developing D365 CE, Power Automate PowerApps and Dataverse.
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Willing to learn Azure cloud architecture and design
- In-depth understanding of coding languages, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) & Databases.
- Good working knowledge on .Net & C#.
- Experience using Azure DevOps.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within organization and its ecosystem.
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.
Come as you are
Your gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, skin color or pink hair are part of who you are. To-Increase is an equal opportunity employer and we stand for equality and inclusion. If you’re a team player, an expert and are ready to shine, we would love to welcome you to the team.