Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
We are looking for a critical thinking Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain, and enable To-Increase’s customers to fully utilize our products to achieve their desired business outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the ongoing satisfaction, adoption enablement, and outcomes realization for To-Increase’s customers. You will act as the internal champion to coordinate the cross-functional motions required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include retention, advocacy, adoption, and growth for a defined portfolio of customers.
To-Increase has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, and we truly understands the importance of retaining customers. Our revenue is realized over the lifetime of a customer. To excel in this role, you must score high on emotional intelligence and business savviness.
We are looking for CSM for our UK/US/Netherland office. It could be fully remote work or partial remote work depending on Candidaite's situation.. We have implemented hybrid working model, where you can choose if you want to work from home or office!
What you will be doing
- Manage a portfolio of around 40 high-touch customers of varying sizes and complexity through their journey with To-Increase, advocating for them to drive adoption of our solutions and managing all day-to-day communication
- Build strong Operational and Executive relationships with all customers through their implementation of our products
- Develop a deep functional understanding of the features and benefits of our products and work with the customer to demonstrate how these will provide value to their business
- Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor to a specified portfolio of accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to guide customers through an optimal customer journey ensuring strong satisfaction, high-level support of software utilization, and enable true
- Constantly assess each customer’s level of adoption across the application and identify areas of improvement
- Identify signs of customer dissatisfaction, building mitigating actions into a Success Plan to minimize churn, and escalate as appropriate
- Determine and direct customers to the relevant resources (documentation, training, or experts) to solve questions or issues in a timely fashion, requesting commercial coverage as appropriate
- Unearth upsell/cross-sell opportunities working closely with sales
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales / Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Internal & External stakeholder Management
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders who define the company's strategic objectives
- Strong consulting skills & ability to become a trusted advisor to our clients or stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent experience
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.
TI by the Numbers
Here are a few key numbers that gives you a snapshot of who we are. We would love to tell you more in person!
Come as you are
Your gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, skin color or pink hair are part of who you are. To-Increase is an equal opportunity employer and we stand for equality and inclusion. If you’re a team player, an expert and are ready to shine, we would love to welcome you to the team.