Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers solve complex business matters using easy digital solutions. We have passionate and technologically savvy people working here, we’re proud of the awards we have received, but the trust we get every day from our 2000+ customers means more than anything!
We pride ourselves to be selected to be part of the elite 1% Microsoft Inner Circle out of the 64K global partners & ISV’s, for 14 years consecutive years, incl. 2020-2021.
What You'll Do
As a Product Owner you’ll play an instrumental role in getting the product ready from design to launch. For your respective product(s), you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing and accepting the work done by the team, based on the direction set by Product Management.
Besides close collaboration with customers, partners and build team, you will collaborate with other key disciplines (Sales, Product Management, Development, Delivery and Customer Operations) within To-Increase.
At To-Increase, your role is pivotal for the success of any product and we are excited to welcome you!
- Create functional designs rooted in deep customer and market needs, ease of use, innovation and scalability
- Maintain the product backlog & prioritize work items for build team; Perform product increment planning every quarter
- Validate that the story meets acceptance criteria, that it has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done. In so doing, the PO also assures a level of quality, focusing primarily on fitness for use.
- Conduct product demonstrations and updates to internal peers (Development / Sales / Marketing / Delivery / Customer Operations).
- Provide testers with functional scenario’s and use cases for test automation
- Drive 2nd or 3rd line defect triage in development or implementation
- Provide innovation & product enhancement input to Product Manager
What You Need to Be Successful
- Passion to drive things, a go-getter approach
- Deep expertise in atleast one of these areas - Business Central / D365 Finance & Operations / Azure / D365 CE
- 4+ years of Product Owner experience
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering or equivalent field
- High business & technical acumen (to translate user needs to executable functional designs)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written in English)
- Ability to work independently and in teams to make impact
- DevOps, SAFe experience
Why Work for Us
- Great Company Culture. We have an informal, non-hierarchical and people-oriented culture where your voice counts and you can be yourself. And we genuinely strive for a good work/life balance for everyone and you also have a lot of flexibility to organize your work days that suits you.
- Build your own career. You have the freedom take on the challenges you want and thereby creating the career you feel is right for you.
- International environment. You will work with colleagues from all our different offices, and with international customers, network of partners and Microsoft.
- Fast growing company with ambition. You will work for a leading ISV that is a Microsoft Gold Partner with premium industry solutions, where you will have ample opportunities to learn on the job and continuously grow & improve yourself.